You bring our client ideas to life
At MISSION+ our venture architects work with our technology and product teams to help scope new ventures for our clients. The role focuses on the business side of building, from defining the business model, to the pricing and the strategies to sell. As a primary point of contact, our venture architects manage client growth from early stage through to launch and in some cases, join the business that we help co-create.
In this role, we are looking for someone who understands the business behind development, who can quickly understand what technically works for our clients and what does not.
You’ll spend your time:
- Scan for novel business insights and turn them into attractive business concepts.
- Examine the market size and build business cases for a potential venture.
- Pitch innovative ventures to corporate boards.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies.
- Draw and analyse customer journey maps.
- Assemble and co-create a new venture.
- Analyse customer segments and test hypotheses through rapid prototyping.
You should apply if:
- You have 5-8 years of experience with strategy development, business planning and future visioning, as well as quantitative and economic modelling.
- You have deep industry knowledge and domain insights in a number of high-value sectors.
- You experience managing and growing P&Ls.
- You experience building new corporate ventures/founding startups, with experience of both success and failure.
- You experience leading startups from early stage to scale, experience with fundraising.
- You have a strong network across Southeast Asia.
- You have a track record of having taken calculated risks to create new value.
- You have a digital mindset and open approach.
- You have developed economic models and business plans for new ventures, products and services.
- You're familiar with testing and validating assumptions.
- You have the ability to assess internal and external capabilities and capacities to develop a sourcing strategy.
Other great to have things:
- Design or product development expertise.
- Background in product prototyping and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree (postgraduate, MBA or equivalent experience) preferred, or equivalent practical experience.
- Some experience in a high-pressure start-up environment with exposure to multidisciplinary teams and/or involvement with a top-tier consulting firm.
Benefits at Mission Plus:
Alongside awesome colleagues and engaging work, there are many ways we help you deliver the bestwork of your lives:
- Compensation: we review your salary at regular intervals and offer proactive pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities.
- Ability to work from home and remotely: we understand there are days it’s easier to work from home and there are times you want to work from a different location...whilst we love our team working together in the office, we don’t mind the occasional day at home.
- Learning: We practice regular knowledge-sharing sessions across the entire company.
- Community: Every month we have a company wide meal and up to twice a year we’ll do a company wide trip. Attendance is 100% optional - if you just don’t fancy it, there’s no pressure...Oh, and we celebrate your birthday like they should be; we party (only if you want it)!