We’re building the best development team in the world, and we need you!
As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner closely with leaders from our Product, Engineering and Operations teams to understand their priorities, help them design and execute successful hiring processes and bring in a diverse set of candidates to Mission Plus.
In your role, you will develop a deep technical understanding of our hiring needs and ways of working, and have responsibility for the entire candidate lifecycle including; identifying, screening, interviewing and closing, as well as giving insight and recommendations to our hiring managers.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a team player that enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, building relationships, has excellent collaboration skills...and, above all, wants to learn and have fun!
You’ll spend your time:
- Helping us hire the right technical people across Mission Plus in a variety of roles.
- Identifying, engaging and closing candidates from a mixture of channels.
- Identifying the most relevant metrics to share with teams and using data to influence decision makers.
- Making sure our hiring processes are fit for the stage, and needs, of our business.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as ensuring each individual in the process is kept informed on their application status.
- Working closely with stakeholders from Product, Engineering and Operations to forecast recruitment budgets.
You should apply if:
- You have experience in recruiting for technical roles at all levels.
- You’re skilled at sourcing; identifying required skills, finding the right mix of candidates and
closing those we want to join our team.
- You have experience in developing trusted relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- You make decisions based on data and can use this to influence others.
- You have worked on projects to make hiring processes leaner and stronger.
- You are a team player and collaborate well with other people.
- You have experience in managing multiple deadlines through to completion and have excellent attention to detail.
- You are hands-on and great at execution.
- You’re resilient and comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment, where the
day to day job is constantly evolving and changing.
- You are a self-starter and autonomous.
Above all, we are looking for people that are excited by what we are doing at Mission Plus.
Benefits at Mission Plus:
Alongside awesome colleagues and engaging work, there are many ways we help you deliver the bestwork of your lives:
- Compensation: we review your salary at regular intervals and offer proactive pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities.
- A great working space: you’ll be working from a space designed by our Design agency (BEAR+), with modern interior and fully operational kitchen (coffee / snacks / bar) and weekly social events. We also cover your parking for those days you need to drive to the office.
- Lunch is on us: we pay for your lunch each day you’re in the office!
- Ability to work from home and remotely: we understand there are days it’s easier to work from home and there are times you want to work from a different location...whilst we love our team working together in the office, we don’t mind the occasional day at home.
- Holiday: 12 days’ holiday a year, plus public holidays - please use them all!
- Learning: We practice regular knowledge-sharing sessions across the entire company.
- Community: Every month we have a company wide meal and up to twice a year we’ll do a company wide trip. Attendance is 100% optional - if you just don’t fancy it, there’s no pressure...Oh, and we celebrate your birthday like they should be; we party (only if you want it)!