c. MISSION+ administers and operates the Site from its location in Singapore. If you choose to access the Site from outside Singapore, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
a. All data, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to MISSION+, and is protected by various intellectual property rights and other statutory laws.
b. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by MISSION+, no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download Content displayed on this Site for your use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on such Content. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Content of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without our prior written permission. We neither warrant nor represent that Your use of Content displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
3. USE OF SITE
• must not act on or through the Site so as to interfere with or disrupt internet users, service providers, or their computers, software or hardware. Such actions include, but are not limited to, the circulation of any unsolicited publicity or advertising material, propagation of computer worms or viruses, using the Site to gain unauthorised access to any other computer, sending harassing, obscene, indecent, offensive or threatening electronic mail, forgery (or attempted forgery) and creation of false electronic mail messages or websites and the replacement, transmission or storage of any defamatory material on the internet;
• may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site;
• may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to MISSION+ on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity;
• agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site;agree not to reproduce, frame, transmit, broadcast, adapt, modify, reverse assemble or reverse decompile the Site, or any of its component parts;
• warrant that in accessing and using the Site, you will not breach any law or code, including without limitation, any copyrights, patents, trade secrets, confidential information or other intellectual property rights belonging to MISSION+ or any third party and any law or code (where applicable) relating to the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information.
4. ACCOUNTS, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
a. Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a username and password).
b. By setting up an account, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify MISSION+ immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by MISSION+ or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your username, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
c. You may not use anyone else’s username, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that username, password or account. MISSION+ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND TO THE MISSION+ SITE
a. This Site may contain links to other independent third-party web sites or applications ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under MISSION+’s control, and MISSION+ is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
b. If you do not wish to access the Linked Sites; please do not proceed to click on the links to the Linked Sites.
a. MISSION+ does not promise that the Site or any content, service or feature of the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Site will provide specific results. The Site and its content are delivered on an "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" basis. All information provided on the site is subject to change without notice. MISSION+ cannot ensure that any files or other data you may download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. MISSION+ disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MISSION+ disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any MISSION+ services. you assume total responsibility for your use of the Site and any Linked Sites. Your sole remedy against mission+ for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
b. The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
c. MISSION+ reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. Except where prohibited by law, in no event will MISSION+ be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if MISSION+ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold MISSION+, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against MISSION+ by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
a. MISSION+ may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) MISSION+’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including MISSION+’s customers. MISSION+ reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that MISSION+ deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
11. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
a. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
a. You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
13. FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. MISSION+ shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.